Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost-users] cross-compilation x86_64-w64-ming32: undefined reference to `InterlockedIncrement'
From: Frédéric Bron (frederic.bron_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-09-23 08:15:36

> I don't understand why your patch removes the definition of
> BOOST_INTERLOCKED_IMPORT. Doesn't this break every use of this macro?

in fact, I am not using this section with mingw-w64 but the section
that was used for MSVC before.

> I see that you check that __MINGW64_VERSION_MAJOR is defined. Is it true
> that all MingW64 versions that define this macro have <intrin.h>, or should
> its value be checked against something?

__MINGW64__ is defined only for the x86_64 target. Here, I check for
__MINGW64_VERSION_MAJOR to check for a w64 compiler whatever the
target (i686 or x86_64). And yes, for both targets i686 and x86_64,
<intrin.h> is there.

Frédéric