Subject: Re: [boost] Boost result_of maintainer
From: Daniel Walker (daniel.j.walker_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-09-26 08:14:37

On Sep 19, 2013, at 9:12 PM, Daniel Walker <daniel.j.walker_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have been the maintainer of boost::result_of since Doug Gregor handed it over to me a few years ago, but my circumstances are changing, and I'm afraid it's time for me to hand the library over to someone else. Any volunteers?

FYI, I spoke to Eric Niebler off list, and he has agreed to take over. I may pop back in occasionally, but I'm afraid I won't be able to follow the list regularly due to a lack of time. I've learned a great deal over the years from so many of you, and I just want to take this opportunity to say thanks to all for everything!

- Daniel