Subject: Re: [boost] [log] logger linking problem
From: Tadeusz Jordan (tedjj123_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-09-26 10:37:34

Why do you think it provides Boost 1.49? Homebrew created a folder
/usr/local/Cellar/boost/1.54.0 so I thought it is 1.54. Did I miss
something?

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 10:30 AM, Klaim - Joël Lamotte
<mjklaim_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 4:27 PM, Klaim - Joël Lamotte <mjklaim_at_[hidden]>wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 3:59 PM, Andrey Semashev <
>> andrey.semashev_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>
>>> I have no idea what you meant by this, sorry.
>>

>> He means he used http://brew.sh/ to install boost.
>

> Which apparently provides Boost 1.49.
> So yes you'll need to get Boost from the website and built it yourself as
> Boost.Log begins in Boost 1.54 if I remember correctly.

Sincerely,
Tadeusz Jordan
Software Engineer at The Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard
MS Candidate in CS at Northeastern University
This email message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged. It is intended only for the individual or individuals to
whom it is addressed and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed
or otherwise used by anyone else. If you are not the intended
recipient, kindly notify the sender and delete this email and any
attachments immediately.