Subject: Re: [boost] [log] logger linking problem
From: Tadeusz Jordan (tedjj123_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-09-26 11:23:21

Klaim - I see.

Andrey - ah I wasn't sure if that was an option used while building
boost. I then just define this option in my source code where I use
boost?

Thanks for your help!

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 11:04 AM, Klaim - Joël Lamotte
<mjklaim_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 4:37 PM, Tadeusz Jordan <tedjj123_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>> Why do you think it provides Boost 1.49? Homebrew created a folder
>> /usr/local/Cellar/boost/1.54.0 so I thought it is 1.54. Did I miss
>> something?
>>

> The link on http://brew.sh/ that says "the stuff you need" redirects to
> https://github.com/mxcl/homebrew/tree/master/Library/Formula
> which contain
> https://github.com/mxcl/homebrew/blob/master/Library/Formula/boost149.rb so
> I thought it was a fixed boost version but it's actually a patched version.
> The right file is
> https://github.com/mxcl/homebrew/blob/master/Library/Formula/boost.rb which
> indeed will install Boost 1.54.
>
> Sorry for the confusion.

Sincerely,
Tadeusz Jordan
Software Engineer at The Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard
MS Candidate in CS at Northeastern University
This email message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged. It is intended only for the individual or individuals to
whom it is addressed and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed
or otherwise used by anyone else. If you are not the intended
recipient, kindly notify the sender and delete this email and any
attachments immediately.