Subject: Re: [boost] [predef] missing file On MacOS 10.7.5.
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-09-26 23:04:33

Something interesting about your output that jumps out at me is that it's
considerably more than the 166 lines of #defines I get on my Xcode setup.
And from looking at the defs it seems that your setup is including a bunch
of system headers. I.e. as if the empty.cpp file was not actually empty. Is
there something I'm missing in your setup? Can you be as specific as
possible as to what compiler you are using? As in.. Which Xcode version is
it part of? Or is it from some other source? is "clang++" a script wrapper
that has more options in tacked on?

Note, even with your output I haven't found anything yet that would trigger
BSD being detected incorrectly.