Subject: Re: [boost] [1.55.0] Release Notes
From: Joaquin M Lopez Munoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-02 16:21:42

Daniel James <daniel <at> calamity.org.uk> writes:

> Hello,
>
> If you haven't already, can you write your release notes for 1.55?

Hi Daniel,

I comitted my notes on Boost.MultiIndex some time ago, but
looking now at the HTML rendition I've noticed a formatting glitch
which my shallow knowledge of Quickbook does not allow me to fix:
The statement "Refer to the compiler specifics section for limitations
on pre-C++11 compilers" appears as if belonging to the same bullet
as "Random access indices provide shrink_to_fit()", when the
intention was that it should appear at a subsequent line with one level
of indentation less. That is, the way it looks like at:

http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/branches/release/libs/multi_index/doc/release_notes.html#boost_1_55

This is absolute nitpicking, but I'd appreciate it if you could
fix it.

Thank you,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica Digital