Subject: Re: [boost] Boost result_of maintainer
From: Michel Morin (mimomorin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-06 07:14:49

Hi Daniel,

Sorry for not making a prompt reply.
I was a bit busy these days.

Daniel Walker wrote:
> I have been the maintainer of boost::result_of since Doug Gregor
> handed it over to me a few years ago, but my circumstances are changing,
> and I'm afraid it's time for me to hand the library over to someone else.
> Any volunteers?

If it's OK for the Boost community, I will.

It was you, Daniel, and Eric that taught me "contribution and
collaboration is fun!"
Daniel and Eric kindly accepted bug reports
which were my first step to contribute to Boost.
Then I gradually got involved in the open source community.
It's been great fun to collaborate with you and
I'm honored that my name is listed with you in <result_of_iterate.hpp>!

Thank you for maintaining the library, Daniel.
I hope you'll pop back in the ML occasionally :)

Regards,
Michel