Subject: Re: [boost] [svn] Server problems?
From: DongInn Kim (dikim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-06 12:37:17

Hi Rene,

Is it only you or anyone else too?

It seems to be fine to me.
Any chance to run svn up with some sub directories that may have the changes and see what happens?

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/833412/svn-up-command-says-entity-too-large
I found a discussion about the similar topic but since we have not setup "SSLVerifyClient require" on the directory level or anything, the selected solution seems to no work for us.
So, I wonder if the recent svn changes are huge or your working copy is very old so that you have a lot of changes on your working copy?

Regards,

--
- DongInn