Subject: Re: [boost] How to center an element in Boost QuickBook?
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-09 05:20:08

No - I've concluded that it is treading where angels fear again.

I started to copy the 'bold' emphasis in Docbook.xsl

  <xsl:template match="bold">
    <emphasis role="bold">
      <xsl:apply-templates mode="annotation"/>
    </emphasis>
  </xsl:template>

using the many xsl examples from googling, with

  <xsl:template match="phrase[@role='red']">
    <fo:inline color="red">
      <xsl:apply-templates/>
    </fo:inline>
  </xsl:template>

but fo: isn't defined, and anyway this will require fixing on a group of colors and adding a block
like this for each color, instead of passing the specified color.

So I think I should leave it to an expert :-(

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK