Subject: Re: [boost] [type_traits] VC++ and vararg function/mmeber functions andvarargs
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-09 19:10:16

On 10/8/2013 3:22 AM, John Maddock wrote:

>> Can I make the change on trunk to these files once I ascertain that
>> Intel C++ tests with type_traits also pass with this change ? Are
>> there any other VC++ emulation compilers that need to be tested ?
>
> Yes please do go on ahead, thanks, John.

I have checked this in to trunk. I will be watching the regression tests
to make sure it is not breaking anything.

Unfortunately Boost does not have a regression tester for Intel C++ for
Windows and I suspect that the VC++ emulation with Intel only occurs for
that product. I also don't own Intel C++ for Windows so there was no way
of testing that my changes did not break anything in that compiler. If I
hear from anyone that the changes affected that product I will fix the
files I changed for Intel C++ when _MSC_EXTENSIONS is defined.

I know that all versions of VC++ I tested ( 8, 9, 10, 11 ) worked
properly with the changes.