Subject: Re: [boost] Support for BOOST_NO_TEMPLATE_PARTIAL_SPECIALIZATION
From: Sergey Cheban (s.cheban_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-10 09:00:18

On 10.10.2013 15:14, Stephen Kelly wrote:

>> I think it is reasonable to push them in several days after releasing
>> 1.55 (providing there is no significant negative feedback).
> That makes no sense at all. My patches affect the master branch, not the
> release branch.
The current gap between the trunk and release branches looks strange for
me. I've read several times about changesets that were living on the
trunk for a long time without being merged to the release. I think that
this practice is bad and the changesets on the trunk should be merged to
the release branch ASAP providing the tests are green.

PS. If we've already been using git, you could commit your changeset to
your local repository.

--
Sergey Cheban