Subject: Re: [boost] Improving Documentation
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-11 13:03:39

I haven't read all of this thread.. But I find Doxygen documentation
cumbersome and limited. For my Predef library I decided to extend quickbook
to let me more directly document the structure of Predef. Which is not easy
as it's *all* macro definitions. Perhaps my solutions could help the
general mixing of source & documentation. For example this <
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_55_0b1/libs/predef/doc/html/predef/reference/version_definition_macros.html#predef.reference.version_definition_macros.boost_predef_make_macros>
come directly from <
https://github.com/grafikrobot/boost-predef/blob/master/include/boost/predef/make.h