Subject: Re: [boost] Improving Documentation
From: Andrew Hundt (athundt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-11 15:42:11

On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 2:49 PM, Robert Ramey <ramey_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Mathias Gaunard wrote:
> > On 11/10/13 15:31, TONGARI J wrote:
> >
> >> I think Doxygen is fine for "regular" libraries, but I always have a
> >> question: how could a library like Spirit be doucumented with it?
> >
> > Same as any other library.
> > You document the data types and the functions.
>
> what about the type constraints - aka concepts?
> and templates?

You can document template parameters with doxygen. If you are using the
boost concept check library you can also use those classes to document your
concepts. I believe gil does that if you would like an example. You can
also always add custom fields fairly easily if none of the existing ones
meet you needs.

Cheers!
Andrew Hundt