Subject: Re: [boost] Permission to proceed?
From: Agustín K-ballo Bergé (kaballo86_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-12 20:38:59

On 12/10/2013 10:19 a.m., Stephen Kelly wrote:
> On 10/11/2013 11:49 PM, Rene Rivera wrote:
>> In this case we wanted to hold off on trunk commits that had a high
>> probability of breaking many things while we worked on the beta. As people
>> needed to get test cycled as quickly as possible.
>
> You mean 'high risk', not 'high possibility'. No breakage from those
> patches yet :).
>
> Thanks,

Boost trunk build is once again broken. This time, an extra parenthesis
at boost/function_types/detail/cv_traits.hpp:25

May I ask you to try and build/test Boost before pushing your changes in
the future? That doesn't guarantee it will build everywhere, but at
least it will let you catch this kind of simple errors.

Regards,

--
Agustín K-ballo Bergé.-
http://talesofcpp.fusionfenix.com