Subject: Re: [boost] Improving Documentation
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-14 13:39:59

What is required that is not already provided by Doxygen comments of type

 \tparam \param \pre \post \returns etc?

If we have a concept like

template <class T>
struct DefaultConstructable;

It will be possible to get a link to this from \tparam description

\tparam The type of the elements stored in the circular_buffer. T has to be DefaultConstructible.

In the C++ reference section this will produce

Template Parameters

    typename T

    The type of the elements stored in the circular_buffer.

T has to be DefaultConstructible

(and circular_buffer and DefaultConstructible will both automatically be hyperlinks - this is what
Doxygen really does for you).

Similarly for preconditions \pre and \post conditions and \returns...

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK