Subject: Re: [boost] Testing clang in Windows using VC++ RTL with Boost libraries
From: Eric Niebler (eniebler_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-14 14:49:14

On 10/14/2013 11:11 AM, Edward Diener wrote:
> I have been trying to test clang in Windows using the VC++ RTL with
> Boost libraries but I am unable to do so with the clang toolset in
> Boost Build. The main reason for this is that clang in the
> configuration I want to test only takes a subset of the gcc
> command-line options but the Boost Build clangtoolset is for clang on Linux ( or a Unix-like
> environment on Windows like cygwin or MingW/msys ). I am neither
> knowledgable enough or willing enough to try to create such a Boost
> Build toolset myself.

I reported a similar problem on the boost-build mailing list some time
ago: http://lists.boost.org/boost-build/2013/10/27013.php

I guess nothing has been done, and like you I'm not knowledgeable to fix it.

> So I am going to stop. I wish the clang people and Chandler Carruth best
> of luck getting it to work for Windows using VC++ RTL.

Yeah. I guess we wait until someone with the time and knowledge fixes it.

--
Eric Niebler
Boost.org