Subject: Re: [boost] Boost Serialization on Sun Solaris with rwtools7_std
From: Brian Wood (woodbrian77_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-17 18:15:41

From: Duc Tran:

> That's not all errors, still have many.
> Unfortunately, my company is unable to sponsor it. I have to do it myself.
> Do you have any suggestions?

I have alternative serialization approach. Unlike traditional
library approach most of the code only runs on one platform
as an on line code generator. I believe this makes porting to
other platforms simpler than traditional approach. I'm willing
to port my software to Solaris if you are interested. It should
be easy. It would be nice to have someone to ask about
Solaris install/admin questions.

Additionally I'm willing to donate 15 hours/week for six months
on a project that uses my software.

--
Brian
Ebenezer Enterprises