Subject: Re: [boost] VC2013 1.55 beta failures
From: Tom Kent (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-18 17:36:06

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 2:51 PM, Niall Douglas <s_sourceforge_at_[hidden]>wrote:

> On 18 Oct 2013 at 11:48, Tom Kent wrote:
>
> > I just kicked off the regression test suite (for trunk) on it, so that
> > should be available in a few hours. Is it worth running it on release
> after
> > that?
>
> Once that compile fix has been committed and it compiles fully, I
> would say so. We'll certainly hear about it next four months if v1.55
> release doesn't fully pass on VS2013 RTM.

I just noticed that the trunk tests have completed:
http://www.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/summary.html
It's the far right column, there's a bunch of stuff failing that wasn't
failing on VS2012.

I'm kicking off the tests against the release branch as well, so they
should be up in a few hours.