Subject: Re: [boost] Request permission to apply patch to trunk.
From: Bjørn Roald (bjorn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-20 17:10:26

On 10/20/2013 09:13 PM, Beman Dawes wrote:
> I'd like to apply the attached patch to trunk. It is not supposed to break
> anything on an svn checkout, but we held off applying it until 1.55 beta
> shipped because of concern it would be disruptive if it somehow messed up
> the build system right in the middle of getting the beta out.
>
> Thanks to Bjørn Roald for developing the patch.

I am glad this will be applied to trunk so
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/TryModBoost
will finally work as advertised for testers.

Thanks to Steven Watanabe, Jürgen Hunold, and Vladimir Prus which have
their parts in developing Boost.Build support for modular layout using
links to headers. In particular Steven did most of the heavy work which
has been committed in trunk for some time.

--
Bjørn