Subject: [boost] Reading & Parsing an .ini input file using BOOST... ..Thanks!!
From: Rahul Mathur (srivmuk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-22 13:01:29

All,

I have an .ini input file which contains sample values like –

---
App=| 5000 | 5001 | 0 |  |  |  | 1BYTE |
---
Starting with word (viz. App), followed by equal sign, than data within
pipes (|) and blank space between two pipes ( |  | ). Anything only between
two pipes is to be read.
I am looking to parse this input file. After parsing, assign each data to
struct member type and than send this complete struct as socket.
I am looking to use Boost property tree (or the needed one) and finally the
ASIO to send the complete filled struct as stream.
Any clue?