Subject: Re: [boost] VC2013 1.55 beta failures
From: Klaim - Joël Lamotte (mjklaim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-23 10:34:28

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 3:07 PM, Marcel Raad <raad_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> > boost::container::flat_set<int, int> foo;
>

> Shouldn't it be flat_set<int> or flat_set<int, std::less<int>>?

Oups, yes, sorry when I did that I copy-pasted the flat_map test.
flat_set<SomeStruct> triggered the same problem anyway in my code base,
 but right now I don't have the same boost build so I can't try it again.
I'll try it again soon (activating variadic templates with vc12) see if
recent trunk have the same issue.
With luck, my use of signals2 is simple enough to make my project build
anyway.