Subject: Re: [boost] [voronoi]medial axis
From: Michael Simbirsky (michael.simbirsky_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-24 03:44:39

Hi, Andrii,

I did not create an account at boost SVN yet, so I will try to attach/paste
the file here.

The code provides Boost graph adapter for "primal" graph, where vertices and
edges are (finite) vertices and (finite) edges of Voronoi diagram.

I tested this code in my application, the vertex and edge iterators provided
by global functions in_edges(v,g), out_edges(v,g), vertices(g) etc. seems to
work correctly.

I did not test the customized property maps yet.

Dual graph looks very similar except it does not exclude infinite edges:
vertices of the dual graph are cells, edges are represented by type
voronoi_edge and connect adjacent cells.

Hope this code helps. It need further polishing, of course.

Thanks,
-Michael

BoostVoronoiPrimalGraph.hpp
<http://boost.2283326.n4.nabble.com/file/n4653652/BoostVoronoiPrimalGraph.hpp>