Subject: Re: [boost] [build] bootstrap.sh is still broken
From: Eric Niebler (eniebler_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-28 17:22:11

On 10/28/2013 1:24 PM, niXman wrote:
> Stephan T. Lavavej 2013-10-28 21:39:
>> It would be nice if niXman could sync to before checkin 86460 in order
>> to exonerate it.
>
> The same error.

<snip>

> D:\boost-trunk>bootstrap.bat mingw

Forgive the stupid question, but shouldn't you be using bootstrap.sh
from the MSYS prompt instead of bootstrap.bat from the DOS prompt?

Anyway, I installed MinGW following Stephan's instructions, and found
that bootstrap.sh still doesn't work on trunk, but due to this:

> ###
> ### Using 'mingw' toolset.
> ###
> rm -rf bootstrap
> mkdir bootstrap
> gcc -DNT -o bootstrap/jam0 command.c compile.c constants.c debug.c execcmd.c frames.c function.c glob.c hash.c hdrmacro.c headech.c subst.c timestamp.c variable.c modules.c strings.c filesys.c builtins.c class.c cwd.c native.c md5.c w32_getreg.c modules/builtins.c: In function 'builtin_readlink':
> builtins.c:1879:39: error: 'FSCTL_GET_REPARSE_POINT' undeclared (first use in this function)
> builtins.c:1879:39: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in

So it looks like something is still broken. Stephan?

--
Eric Niebler
Boost.org