Subject: Re: [boost] [git] open an "admin" link doesn't works
From: Ahmed Charles (acharles_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-30 23:58:04
> Le 30/10/13 22:32, Daniel Pfeifer a écrit :
> > 2013/10/30 Vicente J. Botet Escriba <vicente.botet_at_[hidden]>:
> >> Hi, I tried to gain write access to a particular Boost library but the link
> >> *open an "admin"* issue <https://github.com/boostorg/admin/issues> in
> >> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/ModAdmin .
> >> doesn't works for me.
> >> Could someone help me?
> > The repository boostorg/admin did not exist.
> > I created both the repository and the team as described at that page.
> Maybe I misunderstood this page. I would like to have access to the
> libraries I maintain.
> The message in tis page is:
> "To gain write access to a particular Boost library, open an "admin"
> issue <https://github.com/boostorg/admin/issues>. "
1. Go to https://github.com/boostorg/admin/issues
2. Log into github (create an account if you don't have one).
3. Click on the green 'New Issue' button in the upper right (it's below the 'watch', 'star' and 'fork' buttons).
4. Type in the title and put a comment (requesting access to the libraries you own and saying who you are).
5. Click the green 'Submit new issue' button below the comment box. (I'm assuming this is sufficient, but since I don't own a library, I didn't actually submit an issue.)