Subject: Re: [boost] [git] open an "admin" link doesn't works
From: Daniel Pfeifer (daniel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-31 01:58:29

Beman, Dave, Eric,

Should we attend admin issues now or wait until after the final
switchover to git?

Advantage of starting now: Authors can experiment with their libraries
inside boostorg.
Disclaimer: They even can push their changes, but need to keep in mind
that Boost2Git continuously recreates the whole repository structure
based on the SVN contents.

Advantage of doing it when Boost2Git job is switched off: Avoid
surprises that commits get deleted/overridden.

-- Daniel