Subject: Re: [boost] [1.55.0] Release candidates available
From: Marcel Raad (raad_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-31 05:12:49

Marshall Clow <mclow.lists <at> gmail.com> writes:

> As always, the release managers would appreciate it if you download

> the candidate of your choice and give building it a try. Please report

> both success and failure, and anything else that is noteworthy.

I have just built --with-iostreams --with-program_options --with-system --
with-date_time --with-filesystem --with-atomic --with-test --with-regex --
with-thread.

Every combination of toolset=msvc-11.0/12.0, variant=debug/release, and
runtime-link=static/shared works for multithreaded static 64-bit Windows 7
libraries.