Subject: Re: [boost] [modularization] Improving/splitting up detail
From: Ahmed Charles (acharles_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-11-04 03:59:04

Then call them modules, tell users that libraries are made of modules and that's it. The fact that most libraries have a module called core or detail that is shared with most other libraries is utterly irrelevant to users. The fact that this allows them to use libraries while downloading and installing less other libraries is useful.