Subject: Re: [boost] [1.55.0] Release candidate 2 available
From: Lars Viklund (zao_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-11-05 06:41:53

On Tue, Nov 05, 2013 at 11:46:46AM +0100, Eric Niebler wrote:
> On 11/5/2013 1:46 AM, LeMay.Steve wrote:
> > VS2013 needs archive's transform_width.hpp to #include <algorithm> so
> > that std::min will be properly defined.
>
> Looks like it. Can you file the bug please?

This has been filed since the first of July.

I believe this is stuck in Ramey's territory as he has in another thread
mentioned something about "bundling all pending patches together and
some unrelated one broke".

So... S11n is completely screwed and I'm truly happy I've migrated away
from it already.

--
Lars Viklund | zao_at_[hidden]