Subject: Re: [boost] [release][1.55.0] Visual C++ known bugs
From: JOAQUIN M. LOPEZ MUÑOZ (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-11-06 16:40:31

Em 06/11/2013, às 19:33, "Daniel James" <daniel_at_[hidden]> escreveu:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm compiling a list of known issues in boost with Visual Studio
> 2013/Visual C++ 12. I've made a quick start at:
>
> http://www.boost.org/users/history/version_1_55_0.html#version_1_55_0.known_bugs

The issue described as

"For several libraries overloads with intializer lists are incorrectly reported as ambiguous. This is a Visual C++ bug and it isn't clear if there's a good workaround."

looks IMHO more severe than it is: users won't be hit by it if they don't use initializer lists, so the affected libs remain fairly usable. I'd rephrase as "using overloads accepting initializer lists can result in incorrectly diagnosed ambiguity compile-time errors [...]" or something to that effect.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica Digital

This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at: