Subject: Re: [boost] [utility] Any interest for a macro which automatically creates default move-semantics, comparisson etc for a class
From: Viktor Sehr (viktor.sehr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-11-08 12:50:59

I've updated the class with the following additions (Link:
http://bit.ly/HFEr2Q):
- Renamed macro to BOOST_DEFAULT
- Append serialized version of class to std::ostream (for use when
overloading global operator<<)
- Abbreviations to remove some generated function
(BOOST_DEFAULT_NO_COMPARE, BOOST_DEFAULT_NO_COPY) etc
- Cleaned up code

Issues still is
- I'm not sure what to look for when marking move-assign, move-construct
no-throw as I am using std::swap internally, perhaps
has_nothrow_constructor also?
- All members needs parameterless constructor to work, I am not sure how to
get around this as I'd like pod types to be swapped.
- The parameter-constructor doesn't move-construct members (is this only
possible with C++11?)

Any new thought?