Subject: Re: [boost] sqlpp11: SQL for C++
From: Larry Evans (cppljevans_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-11-10 19:02:53

On 11/09/13 16:03, Roland Bock wrote:
> Hi,
>
> over the last four or five years I developed several SQL libraries for
> C++. With C++11 I was finally able to create an SQL library that meets
> my own expectations and requirements. It is being used in production, I
> recently put it on github, and I would really like to hear from you guys
> whether this is something that could be interesting for you personally
> or for boost?
>
> https://github.com/rbock/sqlpp11
> https://github.com/rbock/sqlpp11/wiki

[snip]
The code here:

https://github.com/rbock/sqlpp11/blob/master/include/sqlpp11/table_base.h

contains:

    template<typename Table, typename... ColumnSpec>
    struct table_base_t
    : public ColumnSpec::_name_t::template
      _member_t<column_t<Table, ColumnSpec>>...
    {...};

which looks like it declares a table row, where the columns
come from ColumnSpec...

What's confusing to me is the code here:

https://github.com/rbock/sqlpp11/wiki/Tables

contains, what I assume are the ColumnSpecs; however,
there's no column_t, there's only column_type.
Does table_base.h have a typo?

-regards,
Larry