Subject: Re: [boost] Data Structure and Algorithms yet to be implemented
From: Jonathan Wakely (jwakely.boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-11-12 13:05:47

On 12 November 2013 16:31, Manmohit Rekhi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would really be grateful if could get to know
> 1)which Data Structures and Algorithms are yet to be implemented in boost?

This is a silly question. What set of data structures and algorithms
are you referring to? All data structures and algorithms that have
ever been described? Many of them are not implemented in Boost, and
probably never will be.

To find out which data structures and algorithms *are* implemented in
Boost, read the documentation. Then you can assume everything else
not listed there is not implemented.