Subject: Re: [boost] sqlpp11: SQL for C++
From: Larry Evans (cppljevans_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-11-12 15:04:07

On 11/11/13 14:54, Larry Evans wrote:
> On 11/11/13 14:40, Roland Bock wrote:
>> On 2013-11-11 19:00, Larry Evans wrote:
> [snip]
>>> Is there an actual run against a real database somewhere in the tests?
>>> The 2 .cpp files I checked (SelectTest.cpp and UpdateTest.cpp) both
>>> use db of type MockDb, which doesn't seem to be connected to any real
>>> database.
>>> [snip]
>>>
>>> -Larry
>>
>> Hi Larry,
>>
>> those tests are really just tests, mostly compile time test to ensure
>> that expressions yield the right types. I will have to add quite a few
>> additional ones which check the generated strings.
>>
>> There are two connector libraries (MySQL/MariaDb and Sqlite3) listed
>> here:
>>
>> https://github.com/rbock/sqlpp11#requirements
>>
>> They also contain tests, and those tests actually do something, even
>> though it is not much :-)
>>
> Thanks Roland. I'll try one of those next.
[snip]
The file:
   sqlpp11-connector-sqlite3/CMakeLists.txt
had:
   include_directories("${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR}/include")
which lead to compile error because compiler wasn't looking in
the sqlpp11/include. Adding the following line:
   include_directories("${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR}/../sqlpp11/include")
seemed to solve the problem.

Is there some reason why the 2nd include_directories statment
wasn't included in the CMakeLists.txt file?

-regards,
Larry