Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Application new version available.
From: Lars Viklund (zao_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-11-14 12:03:46

On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 01:30:12PM -0200, Renato Forti wrote:
> Hi All,
> Last version (0.4.1) of Boost.Application are available.
> http://www.dokfile.com/appbeta4/docs/libs/application/doc/html/index.html

I don't know if this has been raised before in the discussion of
previous versions, but it's customary to not call something just
"Boost.Whatever" if it's not an actual accepted Boost library.

Please try to use terms like "proposed Boost.Application library" or
"my Application library" or "Forti's Application library" or something
along those lines.

You should probably not use the actual Boost logotype in the
documentation either... there should be one somewhere with the text
"provisional" or "proposed" superimposed on it.

--
Lars Viklund | zao_at_[hidden]