Subject: Re: [boost] Is there interest in a collection of call stack utilities?
From: Mikael Persson (mikael.s.persson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-11-21 01:40:46

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 4:27 AM, Thorsten Ottosen <
thorsten.ottosen_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On 17-11-2013 00:55, Aurelian Melinte wrote:
>

>> I was not clear if there is interest for it or not.
>>

> Haven't followed the other thread, but I think there will be great
> interest in such a library.

I second that. I have not followed the discussion either and have no
particular opinion on the issues discussed in it. But one this is for sure,
I would have great interest in such a library, and I would imagine many
others would too. The "traced_exception" example is particularly compelling.

regards,

Sven Mikael Persson, M.Sc.(Tech.)