Subject: [boost] Fwd: Ask for a solution regarding to the function intersection() in boost geometry
From: Jun Zhang (ju.zhang_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-11-21 06:44:51

Dear Sir/Madam,

Many thanks for your work on boost library. I am a user of the library.
But now I meet a problem regarding to the function intersection. Could you please see the attached file.
When I get the intersection of the polygon "red" and "blue" with the function, the output is the "green" (only one polygon).
However, "green" should be two polygons. And if the green is regarded as one polygon, there is some error to get the intersection of it with others. That means I cannot calculate the intersection of "green" and "blue" with intersection(). The error is as following:

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'boost::geometry::overlay_invalid_input_exception'
  what(): Boost.Geometry Overlay invalid input exception

All the best

--
Dr.-Ing. Jun Zhang
Jülich Supercomputing Centre