Subject: Re: [boost] [conversion] Serious header integrity test failures.
From: Daniel James (daniel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-11-24 18:21:48

On 24 November 2013 22:57, Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> The branches/release vs master comparison is in pretty good shape - no
> missing headers, but a small number of extra headers. Two libraries are
> affected.

The extra functional/hash headers were deleted a long time ago.
"Attic" directories were used by CVS for deleted files, so I'm
guessing there was a mistake in the CVS to subversion conversion which
confused the subversion to git conversion. It's a bit annoying, but
not a show stopper.

> But the trunk vs develop comparison turned up problems in many libraries.
> For example, the whole Boost.Chrono stopwatches sub-directory is missing.

That directory is in develop:

https://github.com/boostorg/chrono/tree/develop/include/boost/chrono/stopwatches

Maybe it's using the master branch for submodules. How are you checking it out?