Subject: [boost] [conversion] Verification check results: svn trunk vs git develop
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-11-27 20:56:30
* There is an entire library, Boost.Compose, long since deprecated and
removed from svn in favor of Boost.Bind or Boost.Lambda, present in the git
repos, both in master and develop.
* Boost.Interprocess, git develop contains a header
libs\include\boost\interprocess\fully_mapped_file.hpp that does not appear
in the svn trunk head.
* Boost.Type-Traits, git develop contains a header directory,
\include\boost\detail, with two header files. Neither these two headers nor
the directory are present in svn trunk head.
* All 9974 headers in svn trunk/boost head have git super-project boost
header entries generated by "b2 headers" and the content, ignoring end of
line differences, is identical in all of them.
* Exactly the same 5680 regression tests passed for both svn trunk head and
git develop head. It doesn't get any better than that!
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk