Subject: [boost] [assert] Proposed assert submodule
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-02 11:19:12

The release managers with help from Peter Dimov have been developing
super-project workflow documentation.

See https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SuperProjectWorkflow

In that discussion, Peter wrote:

>Hi everyone,
>
>As a first step of moving Boost.Assert out of Utility and into its own
submodule,
>I've extracted its files (along with the history) into a test repository
of mine:

> https://github.com/pdimov/assert
>
>If you consider its contents acceptable, please let me know what should
the procedure
>be for moving this repository into boostorg and making it a proper
submodule.

I've take the liberty of moving this discussion to the main list for wider
input on three questions. Please respond on this thread to the question
asked in the subject line, and comment on "How to create a new submodule
from existing submodule components" and Super-project workflow on their
threads.

Thanks,

--Beman