Subject: Re: [boost] GSoC 2014
From: Klaim - Joël Lamotte (mjklaim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-04 15:19:45

Another kind of audio library that would be interesting would be Plaid
Audio: http://interactopia.com/code/plaidaudio/
It's cpu processed audio, mainly used for interractive work like SoundSelf:
soundselfgame.com
I believe it could be used as a core for a higher abstraction audio library.

Another library idea I've been thinking about recently:

A Markdown translation library: text in a string as input, html as output,
following markdown and kramdown.
Other than doing it in a portable modern C++ way, I think focus on
efficiency would be important as another attempt was made CPP-Markdown,
which had poor efficiency (from several benchmark I gathered only)