Subject: [boost] graph_theory_review.html patch
From: Mads Jensen (mje_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-05 08:06:21

Hi,

The link for the TOC of Introduction to Algorithms is broken. I've
attached a patch to fix this; it now points to the page for the 3rd
edition where the TOC and a sample chapter about multi-threaded
algorithms can also be found. Also, the fourth author (Stein) is added.

What are the rules for submission and inclusion of patches? I consider
this quite trivial, but I have in mind to implement a couple of graph
algorithms in order to learn the library, and get more acquainted with C++.

Please CC when responding; I'm not yet a member of this mailing list.
Thank you.

--
Med Venlig Hilsen / Kind Regards,
Mads Jensen