Subject: Re: [boost] Call for Review: Boost.Test documentation rewrite
From: Richard (legalize+jeeves_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-08 18:40:44

boost_at_[hidden] spake the secret code
<24E237EE-C80E-40F9-AF84-75D8E96C5FC5_at_[hidden]> thusly:

>On Jan 7, 2014, at 8:19 AM, Mathieu Champlon <m.champlon_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> It's just the image is quite big and the only useful information are
>the two lines at the top.
>> But I know the window cannot be resized and downsizing the screen shot
>itself will probably reduce the quality.
>
>Perhaps cropping the bottom from it would help?

I know how to take care of this; it will be reflected in the next
update after I incorporate the feedback on this thread.

     The Computer Graphics Museum <http://computergraphicsmuseum.org>
  Legalize Adulthood! (my blog) <http://legalizeadulthood.wordpress.com>