Subject: Re: [boost] Final opinion on Re: Boost.Fiber review January 6-15
From: Nat Goodspeed (nat_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-11 10:21:35

On Sat, Jan 11, 2014 at 6:13 AM, Niall Douglas
<s_sourceforge_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> * C++11 support needs improving. Others have mentioned more on this
> than I.

For my purposes in collating results, though, I'd ask you for a bit
more detail here. As far as I can tell, you might be alluding to
'explicit operator bool' rather than the C++03 'operator safe_bool'
trick. If the review might end up requesting more work from Oliver,
it's only fair to be as specific as we can about what work is
required. Otherwise it's sort of a "too many notes" level of critique
-- not really actionable.