Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Fiber review January 6-15
From: Nat Goodspeed (nat_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-13 09:32:58

On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 8:07 AM, Nat Goodspeed <nat_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> The review of Boost.Fiber by Oliver Kowalke begins today, Monday January
> 6th, and closes Wednesday January 15th.

> Please always state in your review whether you think the library should be
> accepted as a Boost library!

I'm heartened by the level of interest I've seen so far. I hope those
of you who have been participating in the Fiber library discussions
will submit actual reviews by Wednesday. (Thank you, Niall, I
acknowledge your review.)

I'd like to make one more request. I've seen some questions and
concerns raised. To help me properly collate results, let me quote
from [1]:

"If you identify problems along the way, please note if they are
minor, serious, or showstoppers."

I'm sorry, I should have stated that in my initial review
announcement. It seems only fair to help Oliver prioritize.

Carry on!

[1] http://www.boost.org/community/reviews.html#Comments