Subject: [boost] [graph][BGL][PBGL] Proposed patches
From: bminano (bminyano_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-15 07:09:53

Hi,

I found two problems using the graph library, concretely using it in
parallel.
Swimming into the code I think I found possible solutions to that.
I proposed two patches in boost Trac at tickets #9549 and #8250, but I had
no response. I am afraid the tickets were not revised, so I think publishing
here would be a good idea.

Maybe the maintainers of the library want to apply that patches for future
releases. I hope so, as I am working in a project that will select boost
graph as a masterpiece of graph simulations.

I the responsible wants to ask me about the bugs I'll be glad to answer.