Subject: Re: [boost] [Fibers] Performance
From: Hartmut Kaiser (hartmut.kaiser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-16 07:26:59

> On 15/01/2014 23:29, Hartmut Kaiser wrote:
> > Fine. So you vote YES and I vote NO. What's the problem?
> It depends on whether the vote is just selfish, or reflects that:
> - the presence of an additional not-quite-what-you-need doesn't
> negatively impact you
> - it is valuable for others and technically reasonable
>
> I would hope that votes are not entirely selfish.
>
> Under the circumstances I would think you could abstain but unless there
> is some reason for its presence to cause a problem, why would you Nack?

With all due respect, I'm contributing to Boost for over 10 years now, and I
have 4 major libraries in Boost I'm authoring/contributing too. I have
managed numerous Boost reviews in the past. I'm a member of the Boost
steering committee, and I'm one of the main organizers of BoostCon and
C++Now. I have invested more time into Boost than you can even start to
imagine. Nobody has so far managed to allege I could be selfish with regards
to Boost. I'm very much inclined to ask you rethink what you wrote.

Regards Hartmut
http://boost-spirit.com
http://stellar.cct.lsu.edu