Subject: Re: [boost] Volunteers needed to run regression test reporting
From: Jason Roehm (jasonr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-17 17:28:02

On 01/17/2014 05:25 PM, Edward Diener wrote:\
> So running regression tests for Windows compiler, ie msvc, must be
> done on a virtual machine hosted under Linux/Unix ? Or do you mean
> that your docs only apply to running regression tests under a *nix
> system ?

I think that the process that he's referring to isn't the running of
regression tests itself. Instead, it's the generation of reports based
upon the regression test results uploaded by each tester. Those
currently run periodically, but I think Beman is looking to find a more
robust and frequent scheme for publishing of the human-readable reports.

Jason