Subject: Re: [boost] Volunteers needed to run regression test reporting
From: Antony Polukhin (antoshkka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-18 09:51:41

2014/1/18 Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]>

> On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 6:19 AM, Antony Polukhin <antoshkka_at_[hidden]
> >wrote:

> > I run regression tests on Windows, cross compiling tests to Android (ARM)
> > and running the tests on Android emulator (quemu).
> > You may see some info at https://github.com/apolukhin/regression_android
> >

> Is it possible to add these tests to the regular reporting mix?
>
> Would that require changes to the regression script? While we don't have
> resources for complex changes, we could make simple changes if it would
> help.

No changes must be done to the regression scripts. Some changes may be
applied to building system (do not link against -lrt on Android +
specifying "<threadapi>pthread" in user-config.jam does not work).
Results will be seen on a regular reporting mix automatically (at least
previous run.py reported).

I'm porting my scripts to Linux and soon I'll try to run run.py
cross-compilinng on Linux host (run.py on Windows currently fails even
without cross-compiling).

--
Best regards,
Antony Polukhin