Subject: Re: [boost] Volunteers needed to run regression test reporting
From: Johan Baltié (johan.baltie_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-19 16:29:53

Hi,

I'm running the regression test on my personal box (i5-3337U 1.8GHz running
Windows 8/cygwin) before moving to a bigger one at work, and it has been
working for 24 hours and has not finished yet. As Phil noted the fact that
the regression test is using one core does not help. Is mono-core the
expected policy ?

I've also run into a small problem, when launching "python run.py" alone,
the script failed while fetching files http://pastebin.com/62fgtzff
But when i've run it using "python run.py --tag=trunk" (i.e. the supposed
default value), it successfully fetch a whole repo and run test::
http://pastebin.com/cnnSrjsS

Another question, what would be the most interesting configuration to test ?
 * msvc10
 * msvc9
 * cygwin_4.8
 * or maybe msvc8 if I can still have it on my box

And what tag ? trunk or another one ?

Cheers

--
Johan