Subject: Re: [boost] [testing] Reports that lead nowhere?
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-22 09:14:55

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 1:58 PM, John Maddock <john_at_[hidden]>wrote:

> While we're updating and fixing testing issues, I notice the report
> generator is still creating content-free failures, for example this one:
>
> http://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/
> developer/marshall-mac-regex-clang-darwin-asan-static_
> mutex_test-variants_.html
>
> Ultimately leads nowhere :-(

Does anyone happen to have an instance of this for a test that fails on
Windows? That would let me test locally. Otherwise, I would need the bjam
log from the test runner, since the usual source of this kind of error is a
bug the log scrapper program and that is impractical to debug without the
log itself.

--Beman